13 years ago
Monday, November 17, 2008
My beautiful, beautiful car
So on September 27th, Danny and I bought our first car together. It was a beautiful 2008 Ice Blue Kia Sorento. This was the first time I ever had a loan on a car and my first brand new car ever. I was absolutely in love with this car. Today, I walked out the front door with Hailey to get into this wonderful car and it was gone. That's right. Somebody stole our car. Danny and I are so upset and just feel violated. We feel like we are good people and are nice to people and this happens. The car only had 2000 miles on it and I didn't even get to show it off to my parents yet. This sucks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMGosh Jess, this is awful. I sometimes get that sinking feeling when I think I parked somewhere and my car is not there (but I always find it when my brain starts working again) I can't begin to imagine what it feels like to KNOW it is gone...I'm sure you feel SICK about it. You are good people and this should NOT happen to you. I hope whoever took your car, who are DEFINATELY BAD people, are judged harshly for not only taking your beautiful car but for the pain they've caused my sweet Jess. Yes indeed I hope their judgement is swift and harsh and I hope they hate a HOT climate!!!!
Oh, sweetie,I'm so sorry. What did the police say?
That chances are someone is taking it for a joy ride and smoking crack in it before they sell it for parts.....well they didn't say it in quite so many words, but chances of recovery are slim and the chances that we recover it in good condition are extremely slim.
My mom had her car stolen from her driveway too. She knows the feeling:( She did get hers back but it was a cluncker to begin with.
I am soooo sorry it happened to you. I just don't understand how people can live with themselves doing things like this.
What the heck is wrong with people these days??? I remember getting my first, and only, new car--that cute little Neon. It does make you extra proud. I can't believe someone did something so horrific to you. I can only hope and pray that it is found and not too badly hurt. UGH!
So sorry to hear about your car. It really sucks, some people have no morals at all. We were broke into 5 times in Ohio. Sometimes I wonder how people can live with themselves.
The good news is, nobody got hurt and the car can be replaced.
Love you.
Oh Jessi-how horrible. To think there are people out there (and actually SO many of them) that can steal and feel no remorse. I hope they can be found-and the car in good shape-you two deserve that break!
Post a Comment