Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Children Under The Stairs

These are the children that live under the stairs....do not look at them, do not touch them. Every Tuesday at noon, throw them a plastic chicken by their door. They may look cute, but they are armed and dangerous.




8 comments:

Deb said...

Adorable picture Kelly...why is it that kids love those little enclosed places? ;-) They can make anything into their fort or clubhouse. Absolutely love the imaginations!

Jill and Todd said...

Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I think you could call Terminix to get rid of your little pest problem, very cute

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I love this picture.

Beth said...

They're escaping! The chicken must have made them hungry for freedom:)

Jan said...

Adorable picture

JeffBoz said...

Kids love little enclosed places because it simulates the womb. Their are many theories on when they outgrow this. I just read a wonderful article by Dr. Thor Hynie. He actually quoted a man who bought a curio cabinet for his wife, yet he hopes to crawl inside it.

Labels: Womb, cabinet. cheerios

Anonymous said...

Are these relatives to the"magic guy" in Dad's telescope???? cute pic...I hope the guys are not teaching Ellie any of their tricks