Sunday, February 15, 2009

FEB 15th


Hard to believe that it has been 47 years since we lost our precious Jill. Sometimes I think about her and feel like it was just yesterday. We still love you and miss you, Jill. Hope you are able to enjoy this crazy family from above.
It is also the day that Craig and Kristen came into our lives. It is my favorite day of the year because I became a Mother to two beautiful children. I love you more than you could possibly know and are very proud of you both. Mom

7 comments:

JeffBoz said...

I don't even remember Jill, but I feel so close to her. 13 months older than me. Instead I had to bond with Jay and Jimmy. They are pretty cool, just not pretty. I love you Jill and miss you so much.

Kelly said...

Beautiful post. That is an adorable picture of Kris and Craig. I love that little smirk on Craig's face. I've always loved that picture of Jill.

I often wonder who she would be the most like if she were still alive??!!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

And today is Rob and Beata's real anniversary. (I think.) Happy anniversary you two. I love you both so much. Mom

Anonymous said...

It is also the same day that I was hustled off to 1st grade so I didn't get to spend the last moments of Jill's life with her. I was to late to be with mom when she died. And you all know I wasn't with grandma when she died...sniff sniff. Is it me?
I'm just sayin'
Love you Jill. It is easy to think how you might be today if still alive. You are the same age as Cindy. So you where born under the sign of the BARGAIN SHOPPER.
Kris and Craig you made us all so very happy when you joined our family. Love you both.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable shot...we were all SO excited for your first trip to Quincy with the Twins....what a whirlwind they were!! Your Mom worried about you so much after that trip on how you'd keep up, but you did, and you did it so well. Your kids are amazingly thoughtful, kind and always appreciative. We adore them both, and now Craig is a new daddy, and Kris is about to be a bride...just doesn't seem possible. Your lives were Blessed this day in 1978, as were we all.

Anonymous said...

a great post for 3 beautiful kids. And sad thing is that picture of Jill was taken over a year after she died. You can clearly see that it's jeffy with a wig on.

Kelly said...

Jay, I just about spewed coffee all over my laptop. That was a good one!!