Saturday, February 7, 2009

happy birthday andrea

From blonde bombshell to Med. blonde cash cow. Happy Birthday and thanks for all you do.




11 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Andrea! I hope it's a great one for you!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Ditto, Andrea. Have a fantastic day.

JeffBoz said...

Happy Birthday Andrea

Beth said...

Andrea I hope you have an amazing birthday!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are catered too all day like you deserve, happy B-Day

Deb said...

Hope your day is Great! ;-)

Anonymous said...

WOW>>>>you are a bombshell...all the kids at QHS say so!!

I can't believe how much you and Kathy favor each other...especially in your YOUNG Andrea picture!

Have a great birthday, and I know you well enough to know that being OFF work on your birthday (even though you have to answer the phone for all the teachers calling in sick) is the BEST gift of all. Weekend are Wonderful...Birthday Weekends are even better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the well wishes! Jay has been waiting on me all day. It is nice to have a birthday on a Sunday!

Kelly said...

Sounds like you're enjoying your day already. Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Glad Jay is catering to you on your special Day...have a great one! Jay sure picked some good pics of you to share