Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Bozarth Head......


AKA.....Jeff. Joe made reference to it like I don't know who he is talking about. I am not stupid. I have a big head. I get it already. Wait a minute....I have to move my chair for better light. What is the big deal about a big head. Charlie Brown has a big head. Frankenstein had a big head. Where are the blogs on them Joe? So I had to use a 55 gallon drum for a footbal helmut. So they designed Epcot after me. So they have forbidden me to ever be president because my head won't fit on currency. I am not an animal...I AM A HUMAN BEING! Well, now that I have calmed down a little bit, I am going to help Brandon on a project about Solar eclipses. He appreciates the big head.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the worst thing about "the head" is finding a barber with a three corner bowl.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Some of us have big heads AND big butts. Poor Mom.

Anonymous said...

you know JEFF, if your mom not had JOE first, you may never have made it out of the birth canal.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Cindy, you are officially the funniest Bozarth.

Anonymous said...

yeah, but looks ain't everything!